This is a crazy trend that’s stealing the breath from famous fashion critics!
It’s totally new and no one else in the world has ever tried it!
It’s fresh, classic, and never goes out of style! (Yes I know that is the definition of classic).
A country twist on any outfit can most definetely add a sense of cool, chic that looks amazing but you just threw it on.
Who doesn’t want that aura?
Plus, it helps you look down to earth, and calm.
BUT only if you do it right.
Guess: I’m going to give you tips on how to nail country chic, whether you’re you’re seeking full blown cow girl/boy look or just a simple detail that gives the faint aftertaste of country.
Bingo! You’re right, as always.
1) Use pale, washed out shades. Light blue, baby pink, dandylion, whatever! These are not only VERY in this season, but classic and cool forever.
2) Denim. Lots of it. Especially on the bottom half- depending on the weather you can rock plain jeans or shorty-shorts. NOT TOO SHORT! Come on. That’s just gross.
3) Plaid. In denim I referred more to pants. Here, I refer more to shirts. Plaid is so cute, I love it! Just make sure to get good colors, the best are plain and tied a certain way.
4) Tie your shirt like this! What is there to say? Tying your blouse like this is simply… country. If you don’t feel like showing off your belly button (or don’t have rock hard abs like regular people in this country) get your handy cami to hide your belly.
5) Get cool boots. Yee-haw! These kind of boots are simply adorable, and they actually can go with those shorty shorts (ONLY if the boot is a boot that covers most of your calf. It won’t look right if they’re not!).
And they come in every color!
BONUS! Buy a cow girl/boy hat!